Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

 Happy Valentine's Day!


 Rylee named her elephant cute eyes Ellie.

 Kaylie's first Valentine's Day!
You can't see them, but her pants have silver hearts on them.  

 Trying to open her treats!


 We had to try a heart hairdo, of course!  
I already got a different idea for next year from a girl in my class- I think I will have to practice first.


 Ashlyn named her cute eyes puppy Rosie.  

 Ashlyn got two hearts in her hair.


 Matt surprised all of his girls with roses!

 Rylee's valentine holder from school.

 Ashlyn's box from preschool.

 Rylee's box from daycare.

 Kaylie's first sucker- she loved it, of course. 
 She's had tastes before but never her own!


 Rylee loves squinkies and zinkies, so I found their new thing, Biginkies!

Even though I don't like them doing this, I had to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment