Friday, February 1, 2013

6 Month Stats

 16 pounds, 9 ounces (55th percentile)
27 inches (85th percentile)

Kaylie and Rylee have been sick this week. 
Kaylie with an ear infection (her first).
Rylee with bronchitis.  
So it's been a crazy week.  
But even though she is sick and had to get shots, Kaylie is still a pretty happy baby.  

She loves real food.  She hates her medicine though, so even when we try to give her food she thinks we are giving her medicine.  She pushes it away with her tongue until she has a chance to taste it and know it's ok!

She sleeps in her crib for about an hour or two a night (just enough time for me to get the other kids to bed, get myself ready for bed, and clean the house a bit) and the rest of the time, she's in my bed.  I need sleep too, so I haven't had the energy to attempt any kind of sleep training.  Having three kids and a full-time job (so two full-time jobs) is really exhausting, but I love my kids more than anything and I love being their mom!  I am the luckiest person in the world to have such wonderful kids.



People (mostly Matt) think I bundle her up too much, but it's so cold!  
After this I put two blankets on top!
She will probably look like this until June- we do live in Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment