Friday, February 1, 2013

Ashlyn

 Ashlyn makes her own PB&J sandwiches now.  
(I guess Grandma lets her make her own!)  
She did a great job- and no mess!

 We went to a birthday party and the balloon Ashlyn got matched her PJ's!

"Let's go for a swim, Rylee!"
Oh, how I wish it were summer too, Ashlyn!

Ashlyn is quite the character.  She is so much fun- but she can also be the opposite too!  She has definitely taught me to pick my battles!  She pretty much fights me on everything, and I let her win a lot because it's not worth it to me.  Isn't that terrible?  And she's just so cute, how can I resist?  

She chooses what she wears- mostly things that are too small, wrong season, or mismatching.  I should take more pictures of the outfits she chooses!  She also likes her shirts tucked in sometimes- I have absolutely no idea where that came from!  But it's also fun to see what she picks out too.  I used to see kids at the store and think how did their mother let them out of the house in that?  But now I know how!  

She's very smart too- she says a lot of big words that really surprise me!  She is learning her letters and loves to write her name.  She just started really liking to draw and color- she is very good.  She is also great at puzzles.  She loves to do them with Grandpa.  She loves babies and playing with her dolls.  She also loves princesses.  Her favorite is Sleeping Beauty, but she also likes Rapunzel and Ariel.  

She is a night owl.  She hates going to bed.  That's probably one of our biggest battles.  But she's always been like that.  

I just had a few pictures of her and I don't really say enough about her on my blog, so I thought it would be nice to write a few things about her to remember.  She is sure a sweetheart. I love my baby Ashlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment