Saturday, February 2, 2013

Home Depot

 I had heard of the kid projects they do at Home Depot, but never thought much of them until Rylee did one at school (previous post).  She loved doing that one, so I thought we could go check it out.  The girls had so much fun hammering and painting their project.  I'm glad Matt was there to help because I don't know much about this stuff!





 Kaylie was there too- she loved watching it all!








 It was funny to see Matt with all that pink paint on his hands!  I think he liked doing it as much as the kids- maybe next time he should do his own!

 So proud of their creations!




The girls had so much fun, so we will probably go back next month.
I think they get to make a car.
They want to get lots of pins for their aprons!

No comments:

Post a Comment