Monday, February 18, 2013

7 Months

Wow- I just had a heck of a time uploading these pictures.  I knew they weren't the greatest, but maybe I wasn't supposed to post them because it took way too long!  I don't know if it's because I'm still getting used to my camera or that Kaylie isn't feeling well or that neither one of us has been sleeping very well, but these really aren't our best work!  I guess I have all month to take pictures of her at 7 months! 

Kaylie is still eating like a champ- loves any and all food!  Like I mentioned before though, she hasn't been sleeping too well.  She has had an ear infection and been on two rounds of antibiotics.  I still don't think she's recovered.  I feed her 3-4 times, but she's up even more than that.  It seriously seems like I don't sleep at all!  Hopefully she gets over this real soon- or we're in serious trouble! 

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I don't know how you are functioning with no sleep! Hope she gets feeling better soon! I loved the picture of Ashlyn in the crib! Graham does the same thing! Too funny

    ReplyDelete