Monday, February 25, 2013

Pretty Fingers and Toes

 The girls wanted me to paint their fingernails and toenails Saturday night.  And of course they insisted that I paint Kaylie's too.  It's not easy to paint a 7-month old's nails!  But they did turn out pretty!  The only thing harder than painting them is getting a good picture of them!





I sure love my girls!


 When I got out of the shower yesterday, Rylee told me Kaylie needed her diaper changed. So I went into her room to change it.  But Rylee had already changed it by herself!!!  It was backwards but it was on nonetheless!  She's such a good helper- and I think Kaylie loves all the attention from her sisters!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Kaylie is! Avila is afraid of her nails being painted! She screams and screams until I take it off!

    ReplyDelete