Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lost Tooth


So I dropped the girls off at my mom and dad's this morning while I went to school. And when I went to pick them up, I found out that Rylee lost her first tooth! I didn't even know she had a loose tooth and now it's gone! I'm a terrible mother- how could I not know?!? She hasn't said anything. I thought I had a while before this started happening! So my dad pulled it. I'm actually glad it wasn't me because I see enough loose teeth at school and I don't really like it. I didn't like it when my teeth were loose either. Myrt pulled most of my teeth. But I wish I could have been there, but what could they do? When a tooth is coming out, there's no stopping it! So I guess the fun with the tooth fairy begins!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Already?!? Birkli still hasn't lost any teeth yet! My family was always slow tho. How's school? You are almost done! Yay! I am excited for our date at the end of the month! Craigo's here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete