Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 27

Yesterday was my birthday. Besides the getting older part, I love my birthday! I love that I never have to go to school and that it's usually warm outside. Summer is my favorite time of year so it's the best time for a birthday. It's fun to have everyone over for cake and ice cream cake (this year I was lucky enough to get two cakes- my mom made my favorite, cherry chip, and Matt bought me a Baskin Robbins cake too!!) and talk with my sisters on the phone. I love it!!



I was watching a TV show and they were showing different ways to braid. I usually do the same braids so I was excited to do something new. Well this braid actually was inspired by the one I saw on TV, but it's my own creation. It kind of came out of nowhere, but I kind of thought it was cute. I like it on Rylee better where you can see the side ponytail at the end. Ashlyn's really isn't quite long enough to see the ponytail from the front. Anyway- something different!!

Thanks, everybody, for the great day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! You are so optimistic about summer birthdays. I never liked having mine in the summer! ;) Your braids were awesome! I am so impressed and jealous I don't have a little girl! :) Excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete