Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disneyland Day 3













This was the longest wait of all- to see Rapunzel. Cory, Mom, and Dad waited most of the time- Matt, the girls, and I went on a few rides during some of the time. But the girls were very excited to see her!








Ashlyn fell asleep in the stroller, so my dad stayed with her while the rest of us went on the Mark Twain and the Columbia. I feel so bad because I think he would have liked to ride the ships more than me- I should have stayed with her. But he kept saying he didn't mind. Sorry, Dad! But I took a picture of him from the ships.


I let Rylee pick out a toy because she was such a good girl- Ashlyn was too- much better than last year! And she picked out a sword! She was so excited to ride Pirates with it- she wanted to ride Peter Pan with it too, but we didn't make it back. And of course, after Ashlyn saw what she had, she had to have a sword too!


Taking it easy on Small World.





Splash Mountain was our very last ride- which is also my favorite. I freak out every time! But this was the wettest I think I've ever gotten. They must have done something to make it wetter because I hardly ever got wet as a kid and always wanted to!

We saw Rafiki just as we were leaving- it was just Cory, my dad, and me. He kind of freaked me out a little- he made noises. It was weird- I even kind of screamed at one point!

Cory and my dad were supposed to lean one way and I was going to lean the other way, but I don't think Cory leaned enough- but I am in the middle screaming! I was supposed to smile too, but I can't ever do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment