Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ralphy the Camel and More

The new Maverik by our house (on the corner of Sunnyside and Ammon) was having a grand opening today. Ralphy, the camel, was there (I only know his name because there was a sign!) and Twinkie the Kid, and then the girls got to ride a little train ride. They loved the ride, but weren't so sure of the camel. I even pet him before they did. I kept telling Rylee just get close so I can take your picture. So at first the top pictures were as close as she would get. We went back and tried about three times. She got a little closer each time and I think she even did pet it, but I had to hold her hand and Ashlyn so I didn't get a picture! Ashlyn pet him too, but I had to hold her the whole time. (They do have a little of me in them!)

They could have ridden this all day- Rylee had to try out all the different seats. There was a soft chair at the front that Ashlyn rode on with some girl and then Rylee had to ride in that one later.

The boy in the bottom right picture in front of Rylee is a boy from her primary class that was there too. So fun!
And Twinkie gave the girls twinkies.

So much fun and it was just right down the road.
We could have walked if it was warmer and I had the energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment