Friday, June 17, 2011

Shell Beach

So here are the last pictures of our trip- at Shell Beach. Matt, Rylee, and I just went to this one Sunday afternoon. Ashlyn was taking a nap. This one freaked me out- we climbed rocks and saw living creatures. Not my favorite things!! I wish Matt had better companions for this place- he loved it. He even brought some hermit crabs home for Lindsay and Adam.

When we were there he said he should have been a marine biologist. Maybe he still can- can we live with you, Lindsay?!? Just kidding!

But we had a great time in California- looking back at all the pictures reminds me how much fun we had. I'm not the best traveler- I stress out way too much, but I'm glad I take lots of pictures- it helps me forget the crazy times and just remember the good. Thanks to everybody for putting up with me and making this a wonderful vacation!!!

Matt found a couple of crabs-
I took this right after one snapped at him-
or whatever crabs do!

This is one of the crabs he took to Lindsay.
Are they still alive, Linds?

No comments:

Post a Comment