Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disneyland Day 2

Lindsay's family went home Tuesday night and Matt came that night, so he was with us the next day. He didn't last long though- he only made it until lunch. Then he took Ashlyn to the hotel thinking she would take a nap, but she didn't. So he brought her back and he went to the hotel.












I handled switching between the camera and video camera pretty well, I think. It wasn't easy, but somebody had to do it. I was taking a video of my mom, dad, and the girls on the trolley and they took a picture of me! It looks like I'm the only one there! I wish that were the case- it wasn't too crowded though.


Waiting for the parade on Main Street- right in front of the Railroad station.
This was when Matt and Ashlyn left, so there aren't any pictures of them. But I did watch the parade with Ashlyn later when she came back- she was very excited to see Tinkerbell.







No comments:

Post a Comment