Monday, August 1, 2011

Harry Potter

My kids are obsessed with Harry Potter right now- especially Ashlyn! We watched some of the movies on TV a couple of weeks ago. Then Ashlyn would wake up in the morning and want to watch Harry Potter. We borrowed the movies 1-6 from Matt's sister, Hailey, so we have been watching them for the past week or so. And I don't mind- I hadn't seen some of the older ones for a while. Their favorite is The Chamber of Secrets because of the flying car and Dobby. They don't get too scared- there are a few parts that I think they get scared, but they never want me to skip those parts. They still like to watch it. It's also good to have a variety of movies- we aren't watching the same one over and over. Well we might watch one two times in a row, but it's not too bad! And they don't just sit on the couch and watch- they do other things too, but they are just happy to know Harry Potter is on! Ashlyn even likes to play Harry Potter- she is Ron (I guess he's her favorite!), I am Hermione, Matt is Harry, and Rylee is Dumbledore!

No comments:

Post a Comment