Sunday, August 21, 2011

Haircut

Last night we took the girls in to get their hair cut. It was Ashlyn's first haircut. Even though it's not very thick, it grows pretty fast.


Before:
I really hadn't done Ashlyn's hair for a couple of days- she has not been letting me- and Rylee's hair had been braided at the top, so they both had pretty crazy hair before the haircut!





After:
This is the shortest haircut of Rylee's- we'll see how we like it!

Ashlyn's such a big girl now-
I know I'm always saying it, but she just keeps getting bigger.
What's up with that?!?
It's just so hard to believe- and she's still my baby!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Where did you go? Birkli needs hers cut badly! Ashlyn really is getting big! Just from the couple of months that went by without me seeing her, she has grown a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right behind Papa Kelsey's- called Bella something. Matt gets his hair cut by the same girl.

    ReplyDelete