Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Days of Summer Vacation

Sadly it is the end of summer for me. School starts on Monday. I spent all last week getting ready. My classroom is ready and things are set to go, but I am not mentally and emotionally ready yet! It's always tough to go back after being home all summer. The girls are excited to go back to Oma's daycare and play with their friends all day though. I have tried to enjoy these last days as much as I can- we have had beautiful, hot weather, so we've been playing a lot outside. Today the girls wanted to jump on the tramp with the sprinkler. I even stood in the sprinkler for a few minutes because it was so hot! Yesterday the district had a picnic at Tautphaus Park, so we went to that and the girls each had a free ride pass for Funland so we were able to use those. I let them go on another ride too- so they rode the train and the planes. I didn't have my camera though- I know, crazy, huh?!? So anyway, wish me luck at school!!! (I don't know why I still get nervous- I've done this for 7 years!)







No comments:

Post a Comment