Friday, July 29, 2011

At the Park with Friends

We went to the park a little early yesterday so Rylee and Ashlyn could play with their friends before swimming lessons. They love playing with their friends and have been sad that they haven't gotten to see them every day this summer. They have seen them though- we have gone over to the daycare so they can play a little bit. But fortunately for them and unfortunately for me, school will be starting very soon!!! (I really do love my job, but I love my kids and summer more!)








Rylee was the only one in her class that wanted to jump in, so she got to jump in at least 10 times! But it was funny- if her teacher was too far out, she would point to where she wanted her to be- a little closer!

Rylee absolutely loves swimming lessons- and she especially loves being with her friends, Peighton and Addalyn, and her cousin, Isaiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment