Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Day of Swimming

Friday was the real last day of swimming lessons, which also meant the last day of summer. I go back to school tomorrow. School doesn't start until the 29th, but I have to get ready. I actually went to school last week to get some things to work on- writing names on a million things- so I could be a little ahead.

But anyway, Rylee was very excited to jump off the diving board again. She has been quite the little swimmer this past couple of weeks. I couldn't take many pictures because she was ALWAYS going under! With and without plugging her nose. But she was determined to jump off by herself and without plugging her nose- and that's just what she did!! I'm so proud of my little swimmer! Next year both girls get to take swimming- and none of us can wait until then!

Getting ready.

There she goes!

So happy!

Grandpa, Grandma, and Ashlyn watching too!

Rylee's in the background getting ready to jump in.

What a jump- I wish the fence weren't in the way!

Yea- she graduated to the next class- ray!

And snow cones for a little treat!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck! I will have to tell you about our experience with jumping off the diving board! She graduated far didn't she? Did she skip a class? She is a brave girl, I can't even jump without plugging my nose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant she's going to ray! I don't know where I got polliwog! Anyway- thanks for pointing that out and I fixed it!!

    ReplyDelete