Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Day of Swimming Lessons

Today is the last day of this session, but she is taking another session starting next week. So today she got to go off the diving board- she was so excited! She asked her teacher if they could jump off on the first day! She was a little hesitant, but did it and was so happy! I was trying to take pictures and a video, so I don't have very many pictures of the diving board. I decided to take a video or her actually jumping instead of taking pictures. And I have more pictures to post of swimming lessons, but I'll do that later. Right now I'm taking Rylee to Smurfs.

Waiting for their turn.


She loves floating with the life jacket!

She was so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We still need to get together! The summer is about over! I have my kids signed up for swimming starting on Monday too! What time is yours at? We are at 9. Maybe we will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't go until 11:30- too bad! Let me know when you want to get together!

    ReplyDelete