Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


So Oma was the only one who smiled for this one,
but that was our parade group!

Go Bees!

This is some of the stuff we got at the parade- we ate a lot of the candy while we were there and the popsicles are in the freezer. I even got a tie for Matt from the Missionary Store float. I didn't know what they were handing out, but I just made a little noise and got it!! It's not a bad tie either! A tie from the parade- who would have thought!

Happy Birthday, Cory!


We went to the parade with some of Matt's family in the morning. Then we had a barbeque at my Grandma Myrt's for Cory's birthday. My Aunt Laura and Uncle Larry came from Montana. My dad took the traditional timer picture of the whole group- which is the smallest it's been for a while! But it's on my mom's camera, so I'll have to post it later. We are just waiting for the fireworks- the kids have been asking all day if we can go to the fireworks, so we will all be happy when it finally gets dark!!!

1 comment:

  1. A tie? WOW! That is my kind of parade!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete