Friday, July 15, 2011

Bear Lake Day 2

Wednesday was our first full day at Bear Lake. And we were at the lake most of the day- from about 10 AM until about 7 PM. Ashlyn fought sleep and didn't take a nap. Both girls just played all day (we paid for it later, though!). But they had a great time. They both loved the boat. As soon as we got there in the morning, Matt's Aunt Diane offered to go with the girls on the tube. They didn't really know her- Ashlyn hadn't ever met her before- so I was a little surprised that they went with her, but they loved the ride and Aunt Diane too! Ashlyn liked the ride more than Rylee- that was Rylee's first and last ride, but Ashlyn went three more times!!! I even went a few times after watching the girls do it! Rylee didn't like getting sprayed in the face though so she only rode once.

Rylee just loved being on the boat!


Loving it!

So after I saw how much Ashlyn loved it,
I thought I'd take a ride and she wanted to go again.








Diane and Rylee on the jetski- Diane is the girls' new best friend!
She was so nice to do things with them.





Later we went on a ride with Angie and Graham.
This is Matt driving the boat while Angie, Graham, and Diane ride the tube.


Just me and Matt.

Graham and Ashlyn enjoying the ride.

Ashlyn wanted to ride with Angie and Diane too!


Then Ashlyn and I went with Angie and Graham. I'm telling you- Ashlyn couldn't get enough. Part of it I think was that she knew she was getting out of a nap! But mostly she's a little daredevil. I think she'll be my roller coaster buddy in the future!


Rylee always made friends wherever we went-
I think these were relatives.

The girls went on a boat ride with Matt's Aunt Shana and some of his cousins.
Ashlyn even fell asleep for a little while!


Mackenzie (Matt's cousin- I don't know how she spells her name!) and Aunt Diane.
After the boat ride Ashlyn woke up, but cuddled with Mackenzie for a while!

Rylee even liked playing on the boat just sitting there!
She couldn't get enough!

This was Matt getting sleeping Ashlyn off the boat- she woke up right after this- too bad the nap didn't last longer, but she can't miss out on anything!


Ashlyn made friends too- also relatives.

Matt caught a few fish for Rylee and Graham. We brought them home and Rylee wants to put them in our big fish tank. They are pretty little though. But she also found some rocks to put in their home- she said one was a chair, a toilet, a sink, and I can't remember what the others were, but she thought they needed furniture!

Graham finally warmed up to Matt a little bit- after 2 1/2 years!!!
Matt couldn't be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment