Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring is Here!

Finally- it's the middle of May and starting to feel like spring! The past few days have been great- the girls and I have gone on walks to the park and played outside all evening after we get home. The first day the girls even had to get their swimming suits on- no surprise there! I even wore capris to school today- that was a big shocker to everyone, but I'm pretty sure I did at the beginning of the year, but that was so long ago that no one remembers! I always make the other teachers feel better because I'm the whitest of all! Sad, but true- even the old ladies!! It doesn't really bother me though!

Rylee is showing off her first sunburn of the season- that didn't take long!
This was Wednesday, but today she woke up and
was so excited her arms weren't red anymore.
She has a pretty good tan now-
that obviously comes from Matt!
(My sunburns go from red to whiter than before!)

Ashlyn likes me to take her for rides in this stroller.
When we go to the park we use the double stroller,
but she likes this one better.
So I just walk her around the driveway a million times in this!
Not very exciting to me, but I guess she likes it!

Here's her sunburn again- it was pretty red!

No comments:

Post a Comment