Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rylee's Dance Recital

Rylee's recital was last night- she did a such a great job! I was so proud of her! And she was so excited to get her trophy! Thanks to those who came to watch- Rylee and I really appreciated it!

Just before we left- costume, hair, and makeup all ready to go.
That's the part that makes me nervous!
Thanks, Katria, for doing her hair!

Rylee and Hannah, a girl from her primary class.

They did two dances in this outfit-
My Spot in the World and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah.

Then they did two in their hip-hop outfit-
Dora's Dance Like the Animals Move and Witch Dr.

Rylee, Grandma, Cory, and Grandpa.
Oma came too, but left before we could take any pictures.

I'm so proud of my little dancer!

Matt's in the background- he was in charge of taking the videos.

Rylee with her trophy- and Ashlyn coming to see!

Rylee loves her Ballerina Barbie and her dress up ballerina.

2 comments:

  1. OH!!! So cute! Me and Mercedes were wanting to come see really badly, but we couldn't. We are sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! She did good! We came and watched, we didn't stay for the whole thing cuz Birkli was just 'so tired'! I found out after we left that there was only one dance left tho (I didn't get a program when we went in cuz I didn't see them). See you on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete