Saturday, May 22, 2010

And Here We Have Idaho!


While my whole family (dad, mom, sisters, brother) are in sunny California, I am stuck in Idaho with this. Does this seem fair?! My dad, mom, and Cory went to visit Erin and Lindsay and her family for a few days. I wish we could have gone! Maybe if they would have waited a couple more weeks- oh well! I hope you guys are enjoying the sunshine and warm weather!

Even though I have lived here my whole life and should be used to it, I still don't like seeing snow in May!

4 comments:

  1. I guess none of us will get used to it. Hahaha. Got to love it right?!
    The pix of Ashlyn helping Matt water the lawn and the others were too cute. She's darling (and so is her outfit)! Tell Rylee and Ashlyn that we miss them! And we definitely miss you guys too. Just kids/babies get presidence. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got hit (hard) with rain...no fun, but at least it wasn't snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is crazy! yuck! hopefully the weather will be nice soon! we're so glad you're coming to our sealing and excited to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To make you feel any better, it's pretty cold here! We, however, don't have snow...but we've got killer humid wind. It's cold! There isn't any sunshine here.

    You should still come in a couple of weeks. I know you want to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete