Thursday, November 15, 2012

Toys, a Band, and Rolling Over

 Kaylie loves her entertainer- she especially loves the cake!


 The girls put a band together.  Rylee played the instruments- the harmonica, guitar and piano (the yellow thing with the balls has a little piano on it too).  Ashlyn sang. 


 Ashlyn wanted Kaylie to sing too.





 Rylee was playing with Kaylie a couple of weeks ago and was so excited because Kaylie rolled over.  It wasn't official though since I didn't actually see it.  And then we never really set her on the floor so she could roll since then.  But on Tuesday I thought we should see if she would do it again. Sure enough, she did.  I actually missed her rolling from her back to her belly again- just Matt and the girls saw it.  But then she also rolled from her belly to her back and I saw that.  We were so proud of our little Kaylie!


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous she will sit in a Bumbo seat for you! Kirk just arches his back and flaps his arms. He gets ticked when we put him in it. :) She is such a cutie! Congrats on rolling and I loved the band pictures! Looks like you guys have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete