Sunday, November 18, 2012

4 Months









 Kaylie is such a good baby- so easygoing.  She is mostly happy and smiling.  She smiles at anyone who will talk to her!  She still wakes up 2-3 times a night, but I am used to it.  I don't think my other kids were consistently sleeping through the night until about 12-18 months old.  So if she's anything like them I have a ways to go!  But the fact she is such a good baby helps make up for the nights!  We all are so in love with her.  If Matt's holding her, you can hear constant kissing!  Rylee and Ashlyn are so good with her.  They are such good helpers and always make her smile!  I am so glad Kaylie is a part of our family!

 She is usually sucking on her fist.  
She soaks at least one bib a day from all the drool.

 Sometimes she tries both fists!











No comments:

Post a Comment