Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

 My little princesses

Tuesday night Matt took the girls to Oma's ward's trunk-or-treat.  I was sick and stayed home that day so I didn't go.  They had dance before that so they missed out on most of the candy, but they still had fun and got to dress up.



 Minnie Mouse!






 Rylee and Ashlyn have enough Halloween clothes to wear almost the whole month of October!  They pretty much did wear a Halloween shirt all month- they really do have a lot!

 Rylee with some of her class in the parade at school.

 Her best friend, Savannah, in front of her looks thrilled!

 I sneaked away from my class party for a minute to take some pictures. 




Minnie and mini-Minnie

Yes, I was Minnie last year too!  
My kids at school from last year made sure to point that out!  
Next year I'll have to be a witch again.  
I need a costume with comfortable shoes though!


 Matt was so excited to actually get a smile!

 Ready to go trick-or-treating.
I didn't actually stay in costume- I had been in mine long enough!




 Resting before the big night.




 First we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. 



 It was actually warm!  We didn't need to bundle up this year!  Kaylie had a good time at ours in the stroller- I didn't catch it, but she was smiling.

After our trunk-or-treat, we went to my mom's.  Theirs is pretty big, so we got tons of candy there.  And then we went to Oma's house and Matt took the big girls real trick-or-treating and they got tons more.  We were home before 8:30 and we got a lot of candy so it was a big success!  I'm glad it's over!  


No comments:

Post a Comment