Monday, November 26, 2012

Bowling

 Rylee has wanted to go bowling for a long time.  So she was so excited we finally went when Erin and Derek were here.  I hadn't been for a long time either, so it was fun for me too.  Cory came with us too.  Rylee quickly got the hang of it and didn't want any help after the first couple of times.  She even got a strike!!!  We had such a fun time!



 Kaylie and Cory (not the best picture of Cory, but it was the best of Kaylie!!!)

 So excited!




 Cory



 Matt

 Erin

 Derek






 Ashlyn would get SO excited whenever she knocked down any pins!  Matt would help her and she would turn around and be so happy giving him a high five!  I even helped her once and she got a spare!



 The only picture of me from the whole day.

Cory was on a roll with the strikes as you can see!  
He was the winner, but I was second!

No comments:

Post a Comment