Thursday, November 1, 2012

Salt Lake Again

 (This isn't in Salt Lake, but I didn't want to do a bunch of little posts.)

This was Ashlyn's first big puzzle all by herself.  
She had just done one with Grandpa 
so I guess she was inspired when we got home!  
She was so proud!

 This is at In-n-Out on the way to Salt Lake.  
Kaylie was so happy to be there!
Unfortunately though, I was sick, 
so I didn't get to enjoy a yummy burger this time.
I guess we shouldn't have gone to my appointment because I was sick.  
But I was anxious to know what my eye was doing- 
and it made for some memorable moments.  
Sorry, Mom and Dad!  
My eye is doing well- even improved a bit from last time!!!


 I had to make a stop right before the doctor 
and it turned out to be a good spot for a picture!

 Kaylie in Daddy's hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment