Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Past Couple of Weeks

 Kaylie has started to grab things!  
I noticed it for the first time when we were in line at the pharmacy at Albertsons two Mondays ago.  She had grabbed the toy hanging from her carseat and was sucking on it.  All three girls had just gone to the doctor.  Rylee and Ashlyn had strep and he thought Kaylie might get it, so he put them all on antibiotics.  Three sick girls is not very fun!  But I guess it's better to get it all over with at once. 

 All ready for Halloween!


 I just had to get a picture of Kaylie in her cute shoes from Aunt Lindsay.  
They looked cute and they even stayed on the whole time at church!  

 I caught Ashlyn in her room playing the piano and singing songs.
Of course she stopped when she saw me though!


 And more pictures of Kaylie- I tried to get some smiles!








 Kaylie has some long hairs at the top of her head 
and then a bunch of fuzz growing by it.  I don't know if you can see it, but I love it!  

 Even though she was sick, she was still smiling!
She is such a good baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment