Monday, October 22, 2012

Kaylie's First Swim

 On the way to Green Canyon

Matt got some passes to Green Canyon from someone at school.  So we went there on Saturday.  Rylee and Ashlyn were so excited, of course.  They LOVE to swim!  And Kaylie also went in the warm pool.  She was pretty good unless she got her head wet- face or hair!  She stayed in for quite a while.  I was surprised at how many babies there were- some even younger than Kaylie!  It was my first time there.  Ashlyn pretty much just floated in her life jacket.  Rylee threw the locker key in the water and dived for it most of the time.  It was fun!


 Matt and the big girls were so excited to swim with Kaylie!




And I had Matt take my picture to show that I was there and swam too!
Most of the pictures I took didn't turn out.  But at least I got a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment