Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dad's Birthday

 My dad's birthday was yesterday.
He had to work until 4 and the priesthood session was at 6, so we didn't have much time.  But it was enough for him to open a few presents and for us to eat cake.  We've  sure been birthday busy this week!  But we love birthdays and it's fun to have so many so close together.

 My siblings and I bought him a shop vac.  
Matt picked it out- so it's a good one. 

 Matt was more excited about it than my Dad!
It came with lots of cool accessories and features
 and Matt made sure to point them all out!

 Kaylie was sleeping in my arms, but she had to be in the picture too.

 Helping Grandpa open presents.


 My mom and I did it again- the exact same card!
We got Rylee the same one too!
I blame it on the fact that cards never change- 
someone needs to come up with new ones! 
We don't have a lot of options!




 Grandma made Grandpa's favorite cake- German chocolate.
I don't usually care for it, but this one was delicious!
And the girls loved it too.


Hope you had a great birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment