Monday, July 16, 2012

First Day of Swimming Lessons

 All ready to go.
We had to take pictures inside because it was raining 
and I wasn't even sure they would get in the water.

 Ashlyn was so excited.  
She was upset that she didn't get to go last year, 
so she's been waiting for this for a year.








 Ashlyn is in a class with Mercedes and her friend, Ryan.
Ryan didn't want to get in today though, so hopefully he will tomorrow.

 She was all smiles the whole time.  
She was ready to try whatever the teachers wanted her to do.  



 Rylee did great too.  She was in the wrong class today, so hopefully we'll get her in the right one tomorrow.  She should be in the next class up.  She loved it though, so even if she can't change she'll be happy.



 They both got to play Fishy in the Basket.


 Here's Rylee as the fishy in the basket.

 And here she is under the water to get out.

So fun!  
Hopefully we don't have any more rainy days though!
I had to take pictures today because who knows when this baby is coming.  
I went to the doctor and nothing is happening, 
so it may be longer than I would like.  
The due date is Friday so we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I wish I would have gotten Graham in swim lessons but didn't think I could handle a newborn and heading to the pool. You're amazing and always so on top of things! I love Ashlyn's smiles!

    ReplyDelete