Monday, July 23, 2012

At the Hospital









 She's holding on to her binky in the hole.

 Oma





 Rylee and Ashlyn seeing her for the first time- they were so happy!

 Awww- Rylee takes such good care of her little sisters.

 I don't think Ashlyn stopped smiling the whole time at the hospital!

 And Rylee didn't want to let go!


 Grandma



 The girls.






 The girls had a lot of fun playing in the cupboards and on the doctor's stool and anything else they could get away with.

 Red hair.


Uncle Cory

 Grandpa
 



 First bath.

 Aunt Hailey

 Opa




Ready to go home
Well, ready or not I guess!
 

3 comments:

  1. She is too sweet! Such a pretty girl... and she has CHEEKS! So cute! We'll look forward to more pictures, because I know I can count on you taking lots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such perfect little girls! I was thinking she had red hair, but wasn't sure-- red headed little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like Matt to me. I love the red hair! :)

    ReplyDelete