Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bear Lake

 Matt took the girls to Bear Lake last Tuesday and they just got home today.  I didn't go because it's so close to my due date.  I was hoping I'd have the baby by now, but she's still not here.  Anyway, they had a great time on the boat and jetskis and just playing on the beach.  I missed them so much- I didn't know what to do without them.  I did get caught up on scrapbooking and cleaned and organized a few things.  But I'm just glad they're home.  Rylee asked Matt this morning before they left if they could just stay for another week!  Thanks Oma, Opa, and Hailey for helping to take care of them too. 



 Opa and Rylee relaxing on the beach.


 Even Rylee was worn out from all the fun- she rarely takes naps!





 Matt helped them build a sandcastle.



 Brinley and Rylee.
(Brinley is Matt's cousin's daughter)






 Ashlyn and Kyle (Matt's cousin's baby)









 Opa and Oma in the water.  
Matt and Rylee on the jetski.





 Ashlyn and Brady (Matt's cousin's son)


What a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment