Friday, December 31, 2010

Sledding

Adam and Lindsay talked me into taking the kids sledding. I'm so glad they did- we had so much fun. The kids hadn't ever been and I hadn't been since I was a kid. But we do have two sleds and the girls have snow pants, so it worked out perfectly. I wish Matt could have been there, but without him there I was able to wear some of his snowmobiling gear!

All ready to go- it takes longer to get ready than to actually sled I think!


Ashlyn was giving Noah hugs and kisses in the car on the way over-
I don't know who loved it more- Ashlyn or Noah!

Going up the hill.


Cory and Lindsay

Noah going down the hill.

Cory and Rylee going down- Macie cheering them on.

Lindsay, Ashlyn, Adam, Jacob, and Macie waiting for their turns.

Macie decided she didn't need a sled-
she just went down on her bum!

Ashlyn's turn to go with Cory.



Ashlyn loved it!




Cory took both of the girls.

Yes, that's me- it even took me a minute to realize who that was when I was going through the pictures. I don't see a lot of pictures of me anyway- but sledding- that's even crazier!


Rylee gave us a push.


All of us going down together.
Thanks, Cory, for taking pictures!

Snow angels!


We will definitely have to go again when Matt can go with us. The park we went to is right by our house and is perfect for sledding!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ASHLYN'S SNOW OUTFIT! So cute. Looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous, all of our snow melted yesterday!

    ReplyDelete