Saturday, December 4, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

Here are all of the ways we are counting down to Christmas.

This is the tree from the Friend.

Rylee's advent calendar from Oma.
(I went to get her chocolate for today and it was gone- the little stinker.
She wasn't very happy about not getting one today though-
so hopefully she learned not to do it without me!)


Ashlyn's advent from Oma.


I like the way Ashlyn is looking at Rylee-
like you better not touch my chocolate!

Aunt Lindsay made us this chalkboard countdown thing two years ago- I think.
I finally got some chalk from school for it!

Then I've had this snowman thing for years.

I had to throw in a picture of Rylee's haircut from the back. Matt wanted it cut a lot shorter, but I still wanted to be able to braid it and stuff. Last night I had a dream that Rylee had bangs- and I was so upset about it. She looked cute, but I couldn't believe that I told the person to cut bangs!! I don't remember dreaming about her actually getting it cut- just how sad I was after!

I had to throw in this one too from this morning.
Ashlyn loves going for rides in the doll stroller-
I think she's getting a little too big for it now though,
but it's not so easy to tell her that!

No comments:

Post a Comment