Monday, December 20, 2010

This Week

Rylee drew the first picture at church. They were supposed to draw something they could give to Jesus Christ for Christmas and so she drew her showing love for Jesus.

The other one is Rudolph and Mrs. Claus. She looked at her reindeer toy to draw it- I thought Matt helped her when I first saw it, but she did it all by herself! She is seriously one good artist. (I know I say it all the time!)

She was telling me that if that if somebody had a problem with drawing a picture, she could help fix the problem and draw a picture for them. Those were pretty much her exact words.

I know- so Christmasy!

The girls wanted to do my hair- it actually started with Ashlyn wanting to do my hair. She's always had an obsession with hair. So Rylee got in on it and got our basket of bows and we put them in each other's hair- yes, even mine! My mom would never let us play with her hair, but I don't mind it. I actually like people doing my hair- especially my girls!

We have this countdown chalkboard thing that Lindsay made us. Rylee saw me erasing and writing on it a few days, so now she likes to do it. She is already spelling words- without even knowing it!! And her letters look pretty good. I know- she should be reading by now since I'm a teacher, but she is still learning how to write her letters and remember which letter is which. But this is a good start! These words are from two different days- I can't wait to see which word is next!!

I wish this weren't blurry- I tried to take our picture with the timer before church. Everybody looks good- I'm so sad it didn't turn out.

This was the next attempt after I realized the other one was blurry. It looks good too- the girls are smiling, but not looking at the camera.

Posing at Grandma Blatter's house-
Ashlyn was in it, but I'm not fast enough with the camera!

I wanted a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Blatter and the girls with their tree. I have an obsession with Christmas trees I guess.

This one shows how much Ashlyn loves Grandpa. They both love all their grandparents and great-grandparents. I've said it before, but I'm so glad the girls are able to know their great-grandparents and that we live so close to them. Not many kids live around the block from their great-grandparents and go to the same ward. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment