Friday, December 3, 2010

Haircut and Reindeer Antlers

I decided it was time to get Rylee's hair cut again- she hasn't had it cut since January. I probably should have cut it sooner, but I like it long. It needed cut though. These pictures are right before we went to get it cut- her hair had been braided the day before too, so it was looking a little crazy!
Ashlyn wanted to pose too like Rylee before we went-
so this is her hair before Rylee's haircut!

She got her hair cut yesterday, but I didn't take an "after" picture until today because I had parent/teacher conferences last night and didn't have much time after the haircut. We also made reindeer antlers today- so easy and the girls loved it!

Reindeer Ashlyn


Rylee traced my hands and helped me make antlers too-
she even took my picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment