Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dresses, Alice, and No





Oma gave the girls these matching dresses when she came back from Hawaii. Oma and Opa even came to our church today for Matt's cousin, Jordan's, missionary farewell, so she got to see them in their cute dresses.

Hopefully they can wear them without the undershirts soon! The snow was gone in our yard until yesterday. It snowed most of the day and then we woke up to a snow-covered lawn again! Fortunately it was sunny today and the snow melted again. I'm getting really tired of the snow and cold- please come, spring!

Cory took me to Alice in Wonderland last night- I really liked it. I would definitely recommend it! It was my first 3D movie since Captain Eo at Disneyland in 1989! (I think that's when it was!) It was fun- thanks, Cory!

Ashlyn has started saying "no." She has been shaking her head "no" when we ask her a question for a while, but she now says the word- great!

No comments:

Post a Comment