Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dresses




So the girls wore their new Easter dresses today because of conference next week. I didn't like Rylee's hair in these pictures though, so I redid it. I will probably retake some pictures next week, but I had to put these on and tell the story about Ashlyn. So I took her picture alone first, then Rylee's, and then both together. So I'm sure they were a little sick of it. Ashlyn was mad because I took away her binky while I was taking their pictures together, but I kept taking pictures anyway. And right in the middle of her crying she smiled and said, "Cheese!" It was so funny and unexpected! So I got a couple shots and then she went back to crying. I guess she knew I wouldn't give up until I got a good one, so she did end up posing! What a funny girl!

1 comment:

  1. So, I always thought that Rylee looked exactly like Matt and Hailey, but she looks just like you in these pictures! Crazy!

    The dresses are very cute! I didn't even get Macie a dress this year, I'm waiting for the after Easter clearance!

    ReplyDelete