Monday, March 22, 2010

Imaginary Friend

Rylee has an imaginary friend named Desiree. My mom has a friend named Desiree and they go walking together. They go to the church to walk and Rylee goes to play with the other kids on the days she goes to my mom's. Anyway, so that's where she got the name. The other day she came out of her room and said she was holding Desiree's hand. I walked by her and she said don't walk over Desiree. And today I asked her if Desiree was a kid and she said she was a mom- like her! It is actually kind of weird to me- I guess I never had a good enough imagination to have an imaginary friend. Or should I be worried?!?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you should be worried. Your daughter is crazy.

    Ha, just kidding. Noah had an imaginary friend once, too! The Grinch, actually. It didn't last long, though. Macie makes up imaginary Grandma's all of the time, too! They just have very good imaginations!!

    ReplyDelete