Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hairdresser

I think Ashlyn wants to be a hairdresser- is that what they're called?!? She has been obsessed with hair since birth- maybe because she didn't have much? She is always playing with my hair- it's her favorite toy. She plays with it as I feed her a bottle or rock her to sleep. And now she wants to help me do Rylee's hair. She especially loves to play with Rylee's hair when it's in pigtail braids. Ashlyn learned very early in life how to make Rylee cry- just pull her hair. Rylee was just letting her play with it for a few minutes though- she must not have been pulling too hard. Anyway- so maybe she'll be a hairdresser someday!

Her hair is growing though- it's getting pretty thick in the back- not as much on the top though. Rylee was completely opposite- she had it on top and not much in the back. Pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. We need a hairdresser in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when kids play with my hair! Tell she can do mine all she wants when we come for our little visit this summer!

    ReplyDelete