Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boring

Well our lives are getting a little more boring as you can see by my lack of posts. I don't even have any pictures to post. I know- I can't believe it either! I haven't taken any pictures since Sunday. My camera is probably collecting dust. It hasn't had such a long break since Rylee was born! I've been pretty busy taking care of my three children. Matt can't do much, so I do it all. So when I get home from school I have to do my chores. And I've been exhausted. Rylee has been a good helper though. It's crazy how long a short week can be- this 4-day week is taking forever. I hope I have pictures to post soon. Or at least something exciting to write about.

1 comment:

  1. What a slacker. I kid, I kid. How's school? How's Matt doing, anyway? It's fun having 3 kids, eh??? ;-) Hang in there...it'll get better, and people will still look at your blog even if you don't post pictures, I promise! But, I am a little disappointed, but just a little. I'll keep checking. Can I just tell you how perfectly round Ash's face is...oh, SO CUTE! And Rylee, goodness, she looks so old. Who are these little girls we have??

    ReplyDelete