Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pulling Herself Up

Ashlyn has been trying to pull herself up. She will crawl to me and grab my hands and stand up. She doesn't really want to walk once she's up, she just wants to stand. I was laying on the floor in Rylee's room with my feet on her bed and Ashlyn was playing by me. I looked over at her and she had pulled herself up with my legs and was standing. And she usually sticks out her tongue while doing it!
"Look, I'm standing!" (What movie is that from?)

Little Mozart

Posing for Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Parent Trap! I win. I'm thinking you need to send Ashlyn over to our house and teach Jakey a few things! We can't even get him to crawl! He likes to roll, and usually just ends up rolling around everywhere! And the standing thing...he loves to do it, but I don't think he's little legs or arms could support his weight! Poor kid. Good job, Ash!!

    ReplyDelete