Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School has Begun!

3 days down- only 177 to go! No, I'm not really going to count down- at least not until we see how this year is really going to go. You can't really tell until about the second month or so. But these first few days have gone pretty good- I have a good bunch of kids. We have been busy, busy, busy. We usually have back-to-school night the second Thursday of school, but due to some conflict, it was moved up to the first Thursday. I usually do an art project to hang up in the hall, make "All About Me" books (bound and all), and take their pictures and get them up in the classroom. Not to mention the power point presentation and handouts we have to have ready for the parents. Too much for the first 4 days!! But it's going pretty well. I have an eye doctor's appointment Friday in Salt Lake, so I only have to go 4 days and then I get 4 days off because of Labor Day- so that's nice! Matt's been home- I think he's getting pretty bored during the day. The neighbors lent him some old Spiderman and Hulk cartoons on DVD- Rylee has been into them too. It's going to be a long couple of months for him. And he can't do much of anything (no lifting, pushing, or pulling), so it will be long for me too! Here are some pictures- just because. Rylee likes to "feed" Ashlyn pretend food. And Ashlyn loves to go along with it. She just wishes it were the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment