Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eye Doctor


I went to Salt Lake yesterday for my eye doctor appointment. It was at 9:20 so I woke up at 4:45. I didn't want to wake up the girls, but fortunately they woke up on their own. Normally they would have just gone back to bed, but I kept them up to get them in the car. But then they slept in the car. My mom came with us too. My mom got a good workout chasing Rylee to the "alligator" (elevator) and all over the doctor's office. The doctor gave me a shot in my eye in February and it helped, so he did it again yesterday. These are the glasses I have to wear after because they dilate my eyes and it's so bright. Rylee wanted some too. We were out of the doctor around 12:30 so we decided to do a little shopping and eat at Maddox before going home. We also got yummy peaches and corn in Brigham City. I go to the doctor again in November- hopefully the shot and drops work and I don't have to have surgery- keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment