Monday, September 14, 2009

Brushing No Teeth

Ashlyn doesn't have any teeth yet,
but she likes to brush her gums.

She pulled herself up in the laundry basket.

Rylee wanted to "go for a ride" in the laundry basket,
so I pushed them around a bit.
Simple pleasures!

Ashlyn pulled herself up in her crib too-
I barely missed taking a picture of it though.
So this is actually after she did it.

Rylee doesn't like her picture taken as much as Ashlyn. So you probably have and will see more pictures of Ashlyn than Rylee. I was lucky to get that smile in the laundry basket, but I wanted Ashlyn to look too. So I took a few pictures waiting for her to look, but Rylee said, "Mommy, that's enough!" I guess I have to take what I can get!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha...finally, Jacob has SOMETHING over Ashlyn! He's got 6 teeth, so beat that, hot shot! Just kidding. I really am jealous that she's a crawler though. We're working on it. Very hard. He did pull himself up in the cart today at Target, it was kind of scary, however. But, he did it!!

    ReplyDelete