Wednesday, August 12, 2009

That's My Girl!

I was playing the piano (which I don't get the opportunity to do very often) and I started playing Disney music. I played a few notes from Chim Chim Cheree and asked Rylee what the song was from and she knew it was Mary Poppins. I was impressed. She has a very good memory. She remembers a lot of words from songs she hears. She can sing some words from "Popular" from Wicked and "Hakuna Matata" and other Disney songs. We were in Walmart the other day and I was holding her while Matt was pushing Ashlyn in the cart. She was singing something and I thought I recognized some words. I asked her what she was singing and she said, "Happy Family" (I love mother, she loves me . . .). She has also been "singing" hymns in church for a long time. She loves music!

No comments:

Post a Comment