Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ready for bed?

So here is what it's like at 10:30 PM at our house. The girls are wide awake and as happy as can be. Bedtime is party time! Meanwhile, I am exhausted and ready for bed. 10:30 isn't late for most people, but it is for me. And this is just 10:30 so they will actually go to bed around 11 or 11:15. They definitely get their night owl side from their father. Summer has really messed up our schedule. (But we still love summer and wish it would last longer!) So it is now time to get them retrained to going to bed earlier. I did this with Rylee last year at this time. She was going to bed around 11 last summer, but after a couple of weeks of training she was going to bed at 8:30- it was so perfect! So it's that time again- but I'm afraid it's going to be a lot harder with two stubborn night owls instead of just one. I'm just praying for a miracle!


No comments:

Post a Comment