Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Dreaded Letter

I received the dreaded back-to-school letter from the superintendent today. I knew it was coming, but it is still sad to get it. I really do love my job, but it's always hard to go back. I start thinking about all the work I have to do before the first day. But on the bright side I still have 2 more weeks to enjoy with the girls. I just hope they go by very slowly! And it's always fun when Mom, Dad, and Cory come help me. Mom is so good at deciding what my bulletin boards should be and where they should go (which I hate). Dad is good at actually putting up the bulletin boards- everything centered and perfect. And Cory is good at everything else I make him do- like punching out shapes and cutting laminated stuff. They are such a huge help before school . I love them all so very much and I'm hoping that they do it again for me this year!!!

These pictures were taken when I was getting ready for school two years ago. I couldn't find any of last year. Probably because I had moved classrooms and it was such a mess and too overwhelming to stop and take pictures!

Dad was in Kuwait this year, so I had to do his job.
(It wasn't as perfect as he would have done it.)

I even had the little kids helping.
(Rylee and her cousin, Macie)

Cory's taking a break from all the fun.


Lindsay was also there to help that year-
now Cory gets to do what she did and he loves it!
(Right, Cory?!?)

Maybe I worked everybody a little too hard?
This is my nephew, Noah, resting after a hard day.
Poor kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment